Alcohol Related Injuries
Legal Tips For Protecting Your Rights When You Are Injured By A Drunk
- Report your injury to the police, especially if your injury is caused by drunk driving or an intentional act, eg. assault.
- See a doctor if injured.
- Get the names and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Take photographs of all visible injuries and any property damage.
- If possible, determine if the drunk was sold alcohol by a bar/liquor store, or if the drunk is a minor, was furnished alcohol by an adult.
- Remember that you have rights against a liquor establishment which sells alcohol to an obviously intoxicated person or a minor, or against an adult who furnishes alcohol to a minor.
- Consult an attorney to fully understand your rights against the drunk and possibly those serving him/her alcohol.
Call 1-866-MN-LAW-4-U or 1-866-665-2948 to Speak to a Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in Minnesota, you have options. Contact an attorney at Sawicki & Phelps, P.A. in Inver Grove Heights for experienced Twin Cities personal injury representation.
Servicios del intérprete disponibles - Se habla español