''Representing the injured.''Free Attorney Consultation & Case Evaluation
Free Legal Tips & ResourcesSe Habla Español

Alcohol Related Injuries

Legal Tips For Protecting Your Rights When You Are Injured By A Drunk

  1. Report your injury to the police, especially if your injury is caused by drunk driving or an intentional act, eg. assault.
  2. See a doctor if injured.
  3. Get the names and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
  4. Take photographs of all visible injuries and any property damage.
  5. If possible, determine if the drunk was sold alcohol by a bar/liquor store, or if the drunk is a minor, was furnished alcohol by an adult.
  6. Remember that you have rights against a liquor establishment which sells alcohol to an obviously intoxicated person or a minor, or against an adult who furnishes alcohol to a minor.
  7. Consult an attorney to fully understand your rights against the drunk and possibly those serving him/her alcohol.
Call 1-866-MN-LAW-4-U or 1-866-665-2948 to Speak to a Personal Injury Lawyer

If you have been injured in Minnesota, you have options. Contact an attorney at Sawicki & Phelps, P.A. in Inver Grove Heights for experienced Twin Cities personal injury representation.

Servicios del intérprete disponibles - Se habla español