Defective Product Injuries
Legal Tips For Protecting Your Rights When You are Injured By A Faulty Product
- If possible, save what is left of the defective product.
- See a doctor if injured.
- Take photographs of any visible injuries and the defective product.
- Save written documentation of purchase, eg. purchase receipts, cancelled checks, ets., and any written material pertaining to the product.
- Get the names and telephone numbers of all witnesses.
- Consult an attorney to fully understand your rights against the product manufacturer and/or seller.
Check out these helpful web sites:
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Federal Consumer Information Center
Call 1-866-MN-LAW-4-U or 1-866-665-2948 to Speak to a Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in Minnesota, you have options. Contact an attorney at Sawicki & Phelps, P.A. in Inver Grove Heights for experienced Twin Cities personal injury representation.
Servicios del intérprete disponibles - Se habla español